GT Insurance Costs?

• Sponsors (?)

1990StangLX said:
our age group is very high risk and insurance companies just have to look at the data and see that we're more likely to crash our cars than other age groups. a great way to get rates lower is to get all your friends to stop driving like retards, and to take racing to the track, not the street. but that might just make too much sense.

i'm with stupid.

not saying you're stupid or anything, its just a saying :D

Islander03GT said:
i'm with stupid.

not saying you're stupid or anything, its just a saying :D
even if you were saying i was stupid, i'd probably agree with you...if you knew how close i came to trading my car in for a cobra today you'd be amazed at my stupidity. :)

you guys are lucky I pay 6,300 a year plus i have car payments. I have one ticket for 5mph over the limit(the two for 20plus over got dropped) and my insurance didnt go up after some ladie lost control came in my lane and wrecked my 01 civic(She did me a favor cause she saved me from putting air suspension in it and I now have a 00 gt). Sucks being 19 and a assigned risk in ny, not to mention having colision and full coverage.

I am 20 years old no tickets or accidents on my record. I have my insurrance in my moms name At the moment my insurrance is $1490 every 6 months. Dude at your age I would get a geo storm lol. I would deffently shop around. If I was you I would call every insurrance agency in 200 mile radious lmao. Good luck bro.

tater259 said:
I am 20 years old no tickets or accidents on my record. I have my insurrance in my moms name At the moment my insurrance is $1490 every 6 months. Dude at your age I would get a geo storm lol. I would deffently shop around. If I was you I would call every insurrance agency in 200 mile radious lmao. Good luck bro.

LOL, thanks bro! I think I am going to have my dad be the only listed driver on the Roush and have him add me to one of his company trucks. That way the total would be under $250 for me a month.

I am 19, and my parents did the add me to some crappy car thing and it works fine for me. I haven't had any wrecks, but noone has said anything after a year of driving 7 days a week. I also thought insurance covered drivers not the cars they drive. They told me I am covered on any of the cars we have. I maybe wrong...so someone correct me if I am

i just got a quote on an 04 cobra (the GT is getting too slow) and i found out that with progressive and the same levels of coverage, i'd pay less than with 21st century and my current GT... :shrug:

Thru Progressive on my 01 GT Im paying $260 p/m with 2 speeding tickets on my record. Im 23 and in about 4 months my tickets will fall off my record and it will only cost $120 p/m thru the same company and with the same coverage.

Dominus_Servi said:
Thru Progressive on my 01 GT Im paying $260 p/m with 2 speeding tickets on my record. Im 23 and in about 4 months my tickets will fall off my record and it will only cost $120 p/m thru the same company and with the same coverage.
how do you like progressive's service?

Dominus_Servi said:
Nice. Maybe its time for you to upgrade... :D
actually Kearny Mesa Ford is supposed to call me tomorrow or monday with a quote on a Cobra...if they don't give me a good price i'll try to Xplan one from bob baker or el cajon.

when i got my insurance from progressive it ts 1300/6 months. however my agent said i could get a corvette z06 for the same insurance. he told me the mustang is so high because its close performance wise and much more affordable for the "high risk" younger male category. we can thank the people who have wrecked tons of them for our high insurance.