gt lease?

• Sponsors (?)

joshman1204 said:
If anyone wants me to look at some numbers on a lease deal on any ford, lincoln, or mercury just give me a call and I can run them in 5-10 minutes my number is 830-693-5577 just ask for josh.

I just tried to call as this thread has made me consider a lease. You didn't pick up your extension, so either you have been flooded with stupid calls, or having a good Friday! If I can keep my $10,000 in the bank instead of using it as a down payment, that would be much smarter, in my book. Without running numbers, someone told me locally that I could get a GT on lease for $259/mo. Hell, a WRX was going to be over $400 a month! I get the A plan, so I am looking at just north of $24,000 for a GT Premium, I imagine.

Why would it not be a good idea to buy out after the lease, if you like your car? I have owned cars for more than 3 years and been happy with them. Not most of them though. :) Is there extra money tied up in the lease where it would be better to buy the car if you plan on keeping it for 4 years + ? Most cars I buy are used; right after the biggest depreciation hits, so this is new to me, even though I am 37 yrs old. :)

I am going to my local dealer tomorrow, but thought I would get a non-biased number first, to be sure!

I thought that number looked wierd ....

I was with a customer and they sent it to my cell but I didnt answer cause I didnt recognise it. If you want you can call back anytime tommorow after 9am and I will run some number for you. It will prolly take me about 10 - 15 minutes to run them but it woudl be a good idea before you head out cause there are lots of crooked dealers out there.

joshman1204 said:
I thought that number looked wierd ....

I was with a customer and they sent it to my cell but I didnt answer cause I didnt recognise it. If you want you can call back anytime tommorow after 9am and I will run some number for you. It will prolly take me about 10 - 15 minutes to run them but it woudl be a good idea before you head out cause there are lots of crooked dealers out there.

Thanks. I figured you were busy. The Ford dealer was busy at 2:30pm today by me. What time zone are you in?