GT or Cobra?

Guero

Oct 11, 2005
Since i m getting my car painted, i have the option of going with the cobra hood and bumper for 300 bucks more, so what do you guys think keep it stock or go with the cobra bumper and hood. I was looking at cobras hood but couldn't see a differnce, is there one? The bumper is obious

• Sponsors (?)

That is up to personal preference i dont hate on fobras. Just as long as they understand you got to get that car into atleast the 13's if you want to keep the bumper. Otherwise you lose your privledges (sp.) haha jk

95WhiteVenom said:
That is up to personal preference i dont hate on fobras. Just as long as they understand you got to get that car into atleast the 13's if you want to keep the bumper. Otherwise you lose your privledges (sp.) haha jk
lol, you're in a dicky mood tonight, hehe.

true but its not like im putting cobra badges, but maybe i should im sure they will make me hit 13's for sure lol, i cant dicide so i guess im gonna go with the gt bumper and buy a short shifter instead.

No i ment the hood of a regular cobra i thought there was a differnce, but guess not. but it does change in 96 doesn't? i think it has two hole one on each side right?

Yes, 94-95 cobras had the same, the 96-98 Cobras had the two nostrils and the hump between them.
Hood%2094-98%20Cobra%20OEM%20Style%20Close.jpe

Attachments

• Hood%2094-98%20Cobra%20OEM%20Style%20Close.jpe
    Hood%2094-98%20Cobra%20OEM%20Style%20Close.jpe
    10.8 KB · Views: 57
well i decided to so for the sleeper look. so its gonna stay the way it is. im gonna remove the gt emblems and put the horse instead like in the v6.

Don't copy the Kewbra - hit up the aftermarket places and personalize it to your own liking. Although the cobra bumper is pretty much a must these days if you want a decent fog light setup and a rounded off front. There definitley aren't that many good front bumpers out there.

Well I just contradicted myself so do whatever :)

TripleBlack95 said:
Don't copy the Kewbra - hit up the aftermarket places and personalize it to your own liking. Although the cobra bumper is pretty much a must these days if you want a decent fog light setup and a rounded off front. There definitley aren't that many good front bumpers out there.

Well I just contradicted myself so do whatever :)

lol. yah u ended in the same place. im just gonna keep it stock

RedStallion43 said:
I always wondered this, does the abc exclusive front lip come seperate or is it just molded as one with the bumper. So can I just paint it and add on a GT lip to my existing GT bumper?

they sell the the lip that you add on to your existing bumper, AND a bumper with the lip already molded on--1 piece. i myself got teh 1 piece since i needed a new bumper anyway.