Guitar/Band guys I need a favor

MysteryMachine

Jun 21, 2003
Parkesburg, PA
Ok are any of you guys good enough that if someone gave you words you could put music to it? I want more of a country beat I know most of you don't do that but It would mean a lot to me if ya could. I wrote a song for my gf a while back and I want music to go with it so I can sing it to her. She has seen the words but I think singing it would mean so much more. And we're going through some problems right now so I think it would help. If you think you could do it PM me or IM me.

Thanks guys

• Sponsors (?)

94GTMOOSE said:
sorry i was drunk, but i was saying that it was so gay that your g/f must really be a guy. but then i said i was just joking and goodluck, it takes balls do something like that. it was all for grins
I guess you never heard of being romantic. Theres pics of her on here if you wish to search for them You'll see shes not a guy

Jinx, can you sing? can you play guitar? did you want someone to play something and record and then send it to you so you could sing over it and record that?

I'm not sure about country but I can write songs in minors that sound romantic/sappy/slow...