H or X pipe? cant decide

Blue Blurr said:
does magnaflow make a OR X pipe for long tube headers? i haven seen one yet. also does anyone have a sound clip of the Dr.Gas X pipe for the Long Tubes? oh ya you guys do know this is for the Supercharged saleen right? that may change you guys's answer but i dunno.

Go check out mustangexhaust.com. there is a clip of a Bullitt with BBK LT's, Dr. Gas offroad X and Magnaclow catback. I love this clip.

I have another friend with a Bullitt and he has a BBK offroad X and LT's with 2 chamber flows, quality pipe, no problems and NOT raspy. It's just plain mean.

Hope this helps,

• Sponsors (?)

MRT catted H here...love it. As was mentioned, go to mustangexhaust.com and listen to them. Ultimately, it'll boil down to sound preference; the two pipes produce similar power gains but quite different sounds so the choice criteria ends up being very subjective. Choose the sound you like. :D

cronin49 said:
Do you own this website? Leave the guy alone. Don't open the thread if you don't want to read about it, Numnuts.

tell your girl to quit fondling them and they wouldnt be so numb

I am just trying to help this guy,, there is a ton of info on each page of this forum detailing the pros and cons of each.
Has this not been covered over and over? Can someone not take the time to search? Obviously not

cmb91LX said:
tell your girl to quit fondling them and they wouldnt be so numb

I am just trying to help this guy,, there is a ton of info on each page of this forum detailing the pros and cons of each.
Has this not been covered over and over? Can someone not take the time to search? Obviously not

i understand what you are saying,and i did search butmost of thethings it came up with werent really my questions.

anyways my car comes with Borla's on it. so that may change somethings but i love the sound of them now with the stock H and headers. so if i could get something that sounds almost stock just alot louder :D thatd be awsome.
but some of you are saying that with higher HP cars the X pipe really adds more hp then the H. the car is supercharged but its just the stock M90 eaton? and im adding a chincae RIPP intake, and a 66mm supercharger pully. i dont know if this is the "high Horespower" cars you are tlaking about, probably not.