HAHA serious ownage on a civic forum

• Sponsors (?)

haha what a dumbass

"I hope you get raped by Gene Simmons and he pumps every **** rotting, ball cramping, flesh melting STD known to man in your gaping cum recepticle of an ass and you die a hidieously slow and painful death in your mothers arms whom we will then proceed to burn alive for engaging in intercourse with your dad who is most likely now a transexual. That is all. "

hmmm.... scary

HAHAHAH

"5.7K rpm I shift into 2nd my Srixons chirp and my rear end whines as the tail of the car goes about 3 inches left. "

That has GOT to be the funniest thing I've seen in a while...

Seems like he had a civic (when he made his 200posts) and just bought a z28 and has alot of friends and stuff on there. If I bought a civic Id still come to stangnet.

And yea lol the ricer copied the story from the Z28, funny stuff.

grey5.0beast said:
are u gonna buy a civic?!?!?!?

J/k

I hope not

I actually set up a meeting with a guy today with a 93 hatch with a gsr engine swap, for 7k today, Maybe he'll take a trade? he didnt show up though, douche.

Anyone else notice this? this is in the "original" post... seems like he cant make up his mind on what he actually raced...

My "Uncle"/boss has an 04 Maruder

Then...

In my mirror I see the old mans cobra is a few lenghts behind.

I dunno why you even bother reading that folder on that site. For every true "story" there are about 3 fake ones.

Theres even a vid on there of a guy claiming to have taken down a new vette w/ a SOHC turbo civic hatch. But if you watch the vid its very obvious that the vette put 8 car lengths on him and then cut off. The guy claims he took him in the "high end" :/ Even though you can see the vette pace him for a 2nd as he pulls up along.

DmnStr8 said:
I dunno why you even bother reading that folder on that site. For every true "story" there are about 3 fake ones.

Theres even a vid on there of a guy claiming to have taken down a new vette w/ a SOHC turbo civic hatch. But if you watch the vid its very obvious that the vette put 8 car lengths on him and then cut off. The guy claims he took him in the "high end" :/ Even though you can see the vette pace him for a 2nd as he pulls up along.

I dont read it my friend was on there, and yea most are fake. But the story behind the stories was funny.

FarBeyondDriven said:
Anyone else notice this? this is in the "original" post... seems like he cant make up his mind on what he actually raced...

Then...

yeah i noticed that too :shrug:

GUSY CHECK OUT MY Z06 KILL THREAD!!! :D

FarBeyondDriven said:

Then...

"Old mans Cobra" is just refering to the muarader...

cobra heart... old person body... get it? :shrug: