Hark Stangnet!

MustangMaverick

Apr 14, 2023
Hark! My dearest fellow Ford Mustang devotees,

I, a humble fairy of the enchanted realm, am utterly delighted to express my profound gratitude for the honor bestowed upon me, to grace this exalted forum with my presence. A realm where the hooves of mighty Mustangs reign supreme, and the bond of equine passion unites us all.

Oh, what a dream come true! My heart leaps with joy as I dance upon the keys of my keyboard, giddy with excitement to join this hallowed gathering of Mustang connoisseurs. Like a rare gem sparkling in the moonlight, this forum shines with the brilliance of shared knowledge, wisdom, and camaraderie.

As I spread my wings of enchantment, I am eager to immerse myself in discussions of daring adventures, tire-squealing escapades, and the art of Mustang customization. The allure of the Ford Mustang, with its majestic allure and untamed power, has captivated my soul with a spellbinding charm.

With bated breath and eyes aglow, I eagerly anticipate the invaluable insights, cherished anecdotes, and kindred spirits that await me in this enchanted haven. My heart swells with gratitude for the warmest of welcomes into this esteemed community, where the spirit of Mustang magic thrives.

May the winds of the open road carry us to wondrous new horizons, and may the camaraderie of our shared passion be a bond as unbreakable as the spirit of the Mustang itself.

In deepest appreciation and with fairy blessings, MustangMaverick

• Sponsors (?)

@General karthief What have I told you about dragging your druggy D&D buddies in here?

mushroom.gif

My heart leaps with joy as I dance upon the keys of my keyboard, giddy with excitement to join this hallowed gathering of Mustang connoisseurs. Like a rare gem sparkling in the moonlight, this forum shines with the brilliance of shared knowledge, wisdom, and camaraderie.

He's already calling us names! :fuss:

Wait, I know what to do:

matt mercer.gif

I will be your guide through the land of Stangnet! Each new thread you create is an initiative roll. Your charisma modifier will be added automatically. The result of these two numbers will determine the likelihood of your thread ever getting a response. Beware of trolls (we have a lot of them) and thieves (they kinda run things around here *looks at karthief*). :O_o: SPAMmers are not tolerated in the land of Stangnet and are shot on-site (see wut I did there?)

This site has many alchemic formulas for making the Hs and Ps. Tread carefully adventurer :oops:

:couch:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
@General karthief What have I told you about dragging your druggy D&D buddies in here?

mushroom.gif

He's already calling us names! :fuss:

Wait, I know what to do:

matt mercer.gif

I will be your guide through the land of Stangnet! Each new thread you create is an initiative roll. Your charisma modifier will be added automatically. The result of these two numbers will determine the likelihood of your thread ever getting a response. Beware of trolls (we have a lot of them) and thieves (they kinda run things around here *looks at karthief*). :O_o: SPAMmers are not tolerated in the land of Stangnet and are shot on-site (see wut I did there?)

This site has many alchemic formulas for making the Hs and Ps. Tread carefully adventurer :oops:

:couch:

who would troll a site about cars?

Welcome! First things first, weary traveler - you're supposed to present your steed for the kings' approval. Then - and ONLY then - shall it be determined that you're not a troll disguised as a cleric. :O_o:

Actually, I'm kinda disappointed. I mean it seems we're kinda lacking some story telling now that Mike's no longer posting. Of course they're in completely different literary categories compared to one another.... :shrug:

Ahh yes…… I remember Mike’s stomach flu story from down in the Dominican that was all a hoax! At that point I knew what we were dealing with……….. it did add some spice now and then though!
I wonder if he still has that orange monster?

Definitely somewhere!

Some come come here to find motivation to keep going on their projects, and to see what everyone else is up to, and some come to have their ego stroked!

Its no wonder he’s now on the outside looking in!