head lights???

torch93

Aug 14, 2010
bakersfield c.a
just wondering if theres a better lighting for the foxes, besides going HIDs? or HIDs are my best bet? ive already got my 3g alt hooked up and im also running electric fans .. so just trying to keep enough amps going thru my car

• Sponsors (?)

I went from the old "stock" lights to a set of diamond clear lights. I also added a pair of Silverstar bulbs and the difference is night and day (no pun intended)

22834760038_large.jpg

ok coo i got the new clears couple of weeks ago... ima try the slyva. bulbs then go from there.. i got sum hids froma a buddy but people tell me they use alot of power so i didnt bother ... but if thats not tru ima try em .. thanks guys :nice:

I went from the old "stock" lights to a set of diamond clear lights. I also added a pair of Silverstar bulbs and the difference is night and day (no pun intended)

22834760038_large.jpg

That's what I'm running also, with Xenon bulbs. I do not recommend the Diamond Clears from BOI, and they will not let you send them back (guess I'm going to sell mine on Ebay or something). The night time light pattern is just plain weird. The ones from LRS are wonderful (but they do cost more) !