Help Me Fix my AC

I have made a few threads before about fixing my AC system. The old system that was on the car had a line that was cut into, it was the one going from the firewall to the condensor. the two other AC lines (compressor) were fine. I robbed all the lines condensor, evaportor and everything else off a 88 GT, even the heater core box. Tomorrow i want to install everything, is there anythign i need to replace besides the O-rings? The i will take the car to a shop and have it vaccumed out then i will buy the R134 and put it in myself since it is pretty simple. Now to the oil where do it get it? Can I get the right stuff at o rileys or walmart or somthing., I need some guidance here since i have never done this before. I want to do this once and do it right, Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

$40/lb is assuming that they'll be putting R12 back into the system, since that's what your car was originally equipped with. If you're doing a complete swap, and 134a conversion, the price should go down drastically from there. It should only take a couple cans of 134a + 8oz of PAG oil to charge the system, if it's the same as on my 95. A/C is nice to have, I wouldn't ever remove it from my car, so it kinda sucks that the previous owner did to yours :(