Help me pimp out my VAN

Why not!!??!!

I still have a few old van magazines that are a hoot to read.
My vote is for a "cruizer" stealth van. Black paint, heavy tint, ricer wing,
lowered with wide tires all around.
Sounds like you want a "party" stoner van. Buddy of mine had one that had Futon couches on eachside that folded up and the mattresses could lay flat on the floor. Black lights and a stobe that hung out the back with the mirror ball. Had a keg tap built into the rear door and bean bag chairs under the futons. Big old "Keep on Truckin" visor..Craig powerplay stereo..Cal Custom
goofy foot gas pedal...Tancreedi graphic equalizer with a killer 100 watts of
Doobie Brothers blasting power.
6 stoned girls painted a sunset mural on the side and a pro painter touched it up and made it look awesome! Kind like Peter Max meets Piccaso look to it.
Interior had button tufted DENIM!!! complete with pockets and rivits and such.
Thrush sidepipes and Keystone mags with Dunlop tires set up the outside look.
Grant blue metalflake steering wheel and custom leather saddlebags with cup holders and ashtrays over the tranny hump still makes me cringe.
Bruce "Disco Rules!!" from Texas

• Sponsors (?)

egnorant said:
Buddy of mine had one that had Futon couches on eachside that folded up and the mattresses could lay flat on the floor. Black lights and a stobe that hung out the back with the mirror ball. Had a keg tap built into the rear door and bean bag chairs under the futons.
Beer tapper :drool:
Big old "Keep on Truckin" visor..Craig powerplay stereo..Cal Custom
goofy foot gas pedal...Tancreedi graphic equalizer with a killer 100 watts of
Doobie Brothers blasting power.
You needed the 100W equalizer to keep the Doobs sounding good after the eight-track tape started getting cruddy! :p
6 stoned girls painted a sunset mural on the side and a pro painter touched it up and made it look awesome! Kind like Peter Max meets Piccaso look to it.
All they did was paint the mural??? oh, owww. :nonono:
Interior had button tufted DENIM!!! complete with pockets and rivits and such.
Thrush sidepipes and Keystone mags with Dunlop tires set up the outside look.
Ooooh! Ooooh! Oh-oh-oh! Keystone Classics???? :nice:
Grant blue metalflake steering wheel and custom leather saddlebags with cup holders and ashtrays over the tranny hump still makes me cringe.
Hmmmmm, denim and leather.......hmmmmm.....and all they did was paint the mural? :rlaugh:

Don't forget the classic sticker:

"Don't come a-Knockin' when this van's a-Rockin'"

I gotta find my old HOT ROD magazines with the vans! Next thing you know, Taylor will be wearing bell-bottom jeans, a head band, and listen to the Bee Gees!