help me understand.

So i've read through post after post on here. My question, i am switching to carburated. I need an "out of tank" fuel pump correct???? Now what do i do with the "in the tank" pump? i mean take it out yes..but wont there be a hole in the tank where that pump was? Please forgive me on my ignorance i've never dropped a tank not sure what to expect.. #2...when i install the "out of tank" fuel pump..i just run that to my regulator that in turns runs to the carburator...anyway HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone.

Derek

• Sponsors (?)

So i've read through post after post on here. My question, i am switching to carburated. I need an "out of tank" fuel pump correct???? Now what do i do with the "in the tank" pump? i mean take it out yes..but wont there be a hole in the tank where that pump was? Please forgive me on my ignorance i've never dropped a tank not sure what to expect.. #2...when i install the "out of tank" fuel pump..i just run that to my regulator that in turns runs to the carburator...anyway HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone.

Derek

You pull the whole unit out and either fabricate a pickup, get a pickup out of an 85 Mustang or get something like this.