help: Need fox vertical/lambo doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Anyone see the pics of the yellow Lamborghini that crashed and landed on it`s roof somewhere in Europe?

The car caught on fire and the 2 people burned to death inside because they couldn`t open the lambo doors because the car was on it`s roof.(true story).The cars body looked intact,a little smashed up.

Saw it on a Toronto Mustang forum before they quickly removed the gory thread and pics.It`s probably on google.

you guys are all stupid

everyone know's the B12 is to much torque for the street....I had one in my FWD mustang and it would pull the rear wheels in reverse

but fo reel...I think the 95 ones can be made to work if they don't already

jstang209 said:
lol why cant u jus give the dude a serious answer

+1

dont listen to these guys. this is typically a purist mustang sight, and lambo doors are not very popular with this crowd. i wouldnt do it, but its your car man. i think it can be done, just do a little research. if all else fails, get a universal kit from a reputable place.

There was some pics around a while back of a Lambo flipped, occupants couldn't open the doors to escape the fire. Death by melting FTL....just something you might want to think about.

4.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

17.jpg

I just saw 895.0's post

Also check out this **** about how much of a death trap lambo's are
http://www.lambounfall.de/indexe.html

jstang209 said:
lol why cant u jus give the dude a serious answer

:mad:

91ghp5.0 said:
+1

dont listen to these guys. this is typically a purist mustang sight, and lambo doors are not very popular with this crowd. i wouldnt do it, but its your car man. i think it can be done, just do a little research. if all else fails, get a universal kit from a reputable place.

:mad:

:shrug:

The only serious answer I can give is that it`s not worth the time,effort and expense to make your doors open that way,imo.

What`s the point?

This is an over the top bling type of thing.

8950HO said:
The only serious answer I can give is that it`s not worth the time,effort and expense to make your doors open that way,imo.

What`s the point?

This is an over the top bling type of thing.

and your point is? no offense, but he really doesnt care what you think. he just wants help on how to find out how to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.