Help with my car's history (OASIS??)

Can anyone help me with finding out my car's history and true mileage? I purchased an '87 T-Top GT last month. CARFAX was no help to me because the car was a one owner car and there were absolutely no records on Carfax; just the original titling of the car in 1987. My odometer says 85k miles, but who knows....185K is probably more likely for a 20 year old car. Does anyone have access to any info from Ford such as an OASIS report? Can anyone run the VIN for me? I'd appreciate it. VIN is 1FABP42E1HF238247

Thanks,
WES

• Sponsors (?)

If you were really concerned about finding out it's TRUE mileage then you would not have bought the car in the first place. Considering the type of car you bought (no real value as far as a collector is concerned)it's not likely the next guy will be all that concerned either.
I really don't understand the point to this. I don't mean to rag on you but if the car RUNS and LOOKS like it has 85K, is that not sufficient? I mean I've known cars that had less than 100K and were complete heaps and ran like crap. Would I choose such a car over one that historically had more mileage but ran and looked like a champ? NO! Are you planning on going to the Barrett Jackson auction or something where you have to have ample proof of it's TRUE mileage? If 85K was good for you to buy the car then it's likely good for the next guy.

Dude, relax! No, I didn't buy the car for collector value. I bought it because I was looking for an unrestored 87-88 GT with T-tops to drive and have fun with. I would have bought it regardless of whether it at 85k, 185k, or 285k miles on it.......I was just asking due to my own curiosity. This is the first car I've owned with absolutely no knowledge of its history. If someone on this board is able to run the VIN for me...great....I appreciate it. If not, no problem.

thanks so much for your reply.