Hey 4.6 SOHC people, grt in here..New Plenum!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

$210.00

The company is just getting started.
Yes they are available for 65mm,70mm and 75mm TB's, the Pic is the one I just ordered (came in the mail today). The web site isn't very helpful, call the owner Stefan on the telephone #. www.dragonperformance.net

Rick Anderson is using one on their 2000 GT project car and they went 11.9x NA w/bolt ons P & P heads and a cam!

I am posting dyno sheets of a comparison test between The Accufab Plenum, C & L Plenum and the Dragon Plenum. (I don't know what the mods on this car are).

WTF is this,
attachment.php

No offense, but the site doesnt seem to professional to me. Id wait and see whats going on with it before I ran out and bought one, but apparently some people cant wait :p . All I can say is let us know how it works for you with before and after dyno's, and any track improvements :nice:

Those dyno sheets were taken off of another Mustang web site that isn't associated with Dragon Performance. It is a customers car that was dynoed in California I think. Stephan has not dynoed any cars, he is just getting his business started.

I plan on going to the Dyno, but it will be after Christmas!

Was that saying that the:

-C & L
plenum made 266 max RWHP @ 4,466 RPM @ 4,814 dropped to 222 RWHP

-ACCUFAB
plenum made 253 max RWHP @ 4,176 RPM @ 4,582 dropped to 246 RWHP

-Dragon
plenum made 273 max RWHP @ 4,350 RPM @ 4,756 dropped to 268 RWHP

all done on the same car with NO OTHER CHANGES than the plenums ? :shrug:

Sorry if I missed something - :nice:
Not that I'm sold on it just yet, but if I'm understanding this right (as above) that's awesome gains for the dragon comparred to the others -

68 & 00 GT said:
Was that saying that the:

-C & L
plenum made 266 max RWHP @ 4,466 RPM @ 4,814 dropped to 222 RWHP

-ACCUFAB
plenum made 253 max RWHP @ 4,176 RPM @ 4,580 dropped to 246 RWHP

-Dragon
plenum made 273 max RWHP @ 4,350 RPM @ 4,756 dropped to 268 RWHP

all done on the same car with NO OTHER CHANGES than the plenums ? :shrug:

Sorry if I missed something - :nice:
Not that I'm sold on it just yet, but if I'm understanding this right (as above) that's awesome gains for the dragon comparred to the others -

As far as I know it was the same car!

It definately appears to perform better than the others, but I wonder what the numbers are on that car with the stock plenum ? Can you ask who ever you bought yours from if those dyno's were on the same car w/ the exact same mods ? :shrug: :nice:

Regardless let us know how yours worked out. I may get a plenum after all.