Hi All! New Pony Owner! First-Time Poster... Need Some Suggestions.

Mega-Man said:
PewterPony,
Are "tezzas" the taillights by chance? I just got them not too long ago and thought they were classy / matched the other chrome on the back-end. I'll wait to hear back if this is what you were referring to. :) - Mega

Yeah Altezzas refer to the style of taillight you have on the car.

Most Mustang owners think of them more as "tacky" rather than classy. They just call out way too much attention to them when it should be focused on other areas of your car, like wheels or those cool louvers.

But it's your car and if you like them then keep them on. I think you did a really good job with the looks department on your car even if i am not fond of the taillights.

If you go back to the stock style, maybe look into some sequential brake and turn signals for the rear.

• Sponsors (?)

Great stuff! My collection of Favorites / things to read has gone up quite a bit, needless to say.

I'm really leaning on reverting back to the stock taillights... since I got the APC ones, I kept asking people in-person what they thought because I wasn't too sure. Of course, I got the "ya, they look good" stuff from them. One of the reasons why I'm here because I value people's HONEST opinions. :)

I got a strategy in mind now, starting with the exhaust. It will not only sound better, but give me some added horses ta boot which is the main goal. Next, will be gears... Any recommendations on where to hunt for them? Thanks again! - Mega