Hood and Grille on

IresGift

Nov 13, 2008
Midland, TX
Traditionalists and conservatives, beware! I realize this style isn't for everyone, but I wanted to go for a more modern and radical approach. Thoughts?

stang.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Can you post some pictures taken in the sunlight. The ones in the shade make it hard to see the lines. Looks all right to me from what I can tell.

I will once I get it cleaned up this weekend. Also, on these pics I intentionally adjusted the brightness and contrast to give it a darker, cleaner appearance. Guess that takes the devil out of the details somewhat.

This is the first time I have seen that hood design, it is indeed unique. Cosmetically it is all a matter of personal taste and what is really important is that YOU like it's styling. Although it would not have been my choice it's not my car.

My only concern is that it seems like it would allow a lot of water into the engine compartment unless I am missing something.

I do like the grille BTW. :nice:

Hard to see. Need photos in sunlight. But I think it is too radical for me.
If you like it, that is all that matters.
I would worry about a heavy rain or a car wash or a bird for that matter.

Fitment was great, the same goes for the finish. It's beautiful in person. Anyone who buys guitars knows what I mean. Seibon's distributors were selling between $900-1200, I found one from a reputable shipper on ebay for $703, freight included. I saved money and picked up a paltry 45 horsepower. No worries with water by the way. I had to use a file on both wiper fluid nozzles to notch them in, but otherwise cake.

The photos were taken with an iphone by the way, it is what it is

I like the hood and grill..Like the grill more than the 07 Gt 500s grill , they looked so busy to much going on .. Do you have the rear window louvers too.. With a front end like that those would really set off the car ...