Attachments

• HPIM3069.jpg
    HPIM3069.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 115
  • HPIM3065.jpg
    HPIM3065.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 120
  • Sponsors (?)

^ Nah not yet, but still looking. Foxes are going for crazy prices around here, Only one's I can afford right now are either like the ones in this thread or beat up and rusty. Don't have the time for a project and dont really feel like paying $7,000+ for another one

I've just got one fox Hotwheels. My son bought it for me.:)

hotwheels1.jpg

hotwheels2.jpg

I like those others, I may have to go find them!

The yellow red and black four eye that slammed GT posted takes me back. I had that when I was a kid in '79 or 80 I think...

If you look closely at the positioning of the graphics on the car compared to the picture on the package you can see how far off they are.

Blems that are that bad are usually caught before they leave the factory. It may be worth something. Ive been collecting for 30 years and some of my best finds are the ones that should have never left the factory.

I had sold a factory bubble packed Dodge Charger in a Mitsubishi Eclipse package that I bought at Wal-Mart. I sold it at the local Flee market to another collector for 40 bucks. Should have kept that one.

Attachments

• hotwheels2.jpg
    hotwheels2.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 111
  • hotwheels1.jpg
    hotwheels1.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 120
Any coupe models out there? I bought my son the hot wheels hatch and dug to the bottom of the bin searching for any others with no avail....should have seen the looks i got, stacking piles of cars else where to try and find a prized possession lol

I like how redfoxgt is trolling this thread and liking the post made by
HuskerNation..... Its prolly really redfoxgt under another username.

Anyhow I have the red nitto one. It was a gift from a good friend.

If you look closely at the positioning of the graphics on the car compared to the picture on the package you can see how far off they are.

Blems that are that bad are usually caught before they leave the factory. It may be worth something. Ive been collecting for 30 years and some of my best finds are the ones that should have never left the factory.

I had sold a factory bubble packed Dodge Charger in a Mitsubishi Eclipse package that I bought at Wal-Mart. I sold it at the local Flee market to another collector for 40 bucks. Should have kept that one.

Ha! never even noticed that until you pointed it out! That's cool, thanks, man!:nice:

^ Nah not yet, but still looking. Foxes are going for crazy prices around here, Only one's I can afford right now are either like the ones in this thread or beat up and rusty. Don't have the time for a project and dont really feel like paying $7,000+ for another one

yeah I know I'm probably not far away from you here in MB.

I know a car that goes 10's that you could buy lol

v
v
v
v v
v v
v

I got two of these at Meijer today. One red one and one black one and they also come in yellow and i think blue, $6.99 each, first i've ever seen or heard of them. The details are sketchy, the 5.0 emblems are in the wrong spot on the fender, they have MUSTANG GT down the sides of the doors, and the tail lights are painted funny, but hey i'll buy just about anything Fox related.

91BlY2%2BKo2L._AA1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 91BlY2%2BKo2L._AA1500_.jpg
    91BlY2%2BKo2L._AA1500_.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 119