How come i dont think i got what i paid for...?

Kuruption

Aug 25, 2005
Hello, i just bought an 2005 4.0 V6 Mass Air System and 2005 V6 Direct Bolt on Single Outlet Axle Back. How come i feel i got taken... the total bill with 3 days shipping was like 410 bucks.... That seemed far too cheap. Is it just me or am i not gonna get any performance "HP" wise at all...

:damnit:

Hmmm.

Both are MAC systems.

• Sponsors (?)

No no no, sorry didnt mean to complain if i was... I just want to enjoy a nice HP boost and sound. 410 including 3 day shipping seems like its rather low balled. I'm just hoping i didn't get a "lemon" you know... Good deal for cheap almost always turns out bad.

It's not that i was billed wrong... I've seen many sites have the same price. I'm just wondering if i should of gotten somthing new. The exhaust is not with the pipes but with the muffler and tips. The intake was like 189 $ retail. I was just wondering if i should have done better.

So u just got the axle back exhaust?
guess you did, didnt read that right the first time. Thats the right price, but thats pretty much the way everything is for these cars. Wait a year when things arent so new and prices will drop. Im really close to droppin my zex idea for my 05 and just spend the money on my 03 cobra.