How do you install a power pipe?

I have the UPR power pipe and I am not sure to install it. Can anyone help me out here or show me a link where there are pics on how to install. I am currently installing a vortech SQ s trim on my mustang. I am taking pics every step of the way to post so ANYONE that has questions on how to install anything they can look at these pics, but I need to know if anyone can show me how to install a power pipe. there isnt much room there for that 4 inch pipe

• Sponsors (?)

Well, the first thing I'd say is if you don't fully understand how to install a power pipe, you might want to rethink installing the blower.

Installing the power pipe should be a pretty straight-forward "nut and bolt" operation.

If you're running a 4" pipe, though, you may have to trim the fender apron to give it enough room to get through.

I've got one, but it's not the same setup as you, since I have a twin turbo setup. If it were similar I'd post pics for you.

If you post up some pictures of what you have we'll better be able to help you.

uhh well the SC has a manual on how to install a sc. The SC is already installed bud. I know how to work on a car. I have never seen how a power pippe is install cause I never really looked for it. I have seen plenty of SC setups on a 5.0 mustang but never looked for the power pipe.

32979.jpg

the non-dryer hose going into the fender apron. you will need to keep test fitting and cutting