How far would you drive for leather seats for very cheap?

bkshaw

Jul 2, 2004
Salem, Oregon
I have been fixing up my stang. I need several parts. I found a guy that has a 94 mustang GT that he took the engine (the drivetrain) and axles for a cobra project. He has everything else (not sure about air bags yet....I didn't ask him yet)

But how far would you drive to either pick up the car and haul it home or pick it up and strip it?

I live about 900 miles one way!!! I am just thinking if it was worth the trip.
Also HOW much is a steal?

B

• Sponsors (?)

Honestly, not many have done this so not to many are going to respond. Your going to have to pick a price you are comfortable with and go for it it you really want the car. Its up to you. I personally wouldn't do it. Because Im too lazy to do that but If you up for it, Ill throw some money your way for some stuff off of it. So keep us posted.

BTW, if its a convertable, I will buy the driver door beizel. The one with the window switches on it.

$250 for leather seats alone sounds good to me!

Yeah the whole body for $250!
That is under the condition of getting the car out the the guys face. He said the $250 IF I haul the car away.

No it is not a vert. Cuz I need the pwr switches myself!!

Also I need a steering wheel that is in good shape. Mine is very worn.

I was thinking of my options....I could drive down....rent a flat bed trailer...drive to a boneyard....strip the parts I want/need....sell/give to the yard and drive back 900 miles home.......
or.... borrow a friends trailer and haul it 900 miles home!!!!!! I would like to have the parts car....but don't look forward to THAT drive!!!