How is the Red Interior?

i had exactly the same problem

frostygta said:
Saw a black one with the red interior this week. I thought it looked great. I like the red so much that it is creating a problem for me. I plan to order a white GT after the first of the year. The red would look really good with the white......buuuuttt...I plan to put blue Shelby stripes on the car. I can't decide if the red, white, and blue would look good together or not. What do you think?
I will not give up the stripes; but I might have to pass on the red interior.
i wanted the white with the blue stripes that you see, but when i saw the red interior, i really wanted that,, but i knew the white with red interior and then blue stripes would not look good,,, so i then got into one with the red interior and decided that the red just made the car, i also wanted the stripes,, so i saw redgt's site and fell in love with the red on red,,, torch red that is,,, then i saw a picture of the torch red with the shelby hood, and white stripes,,, and decided, ok,, ill take the red interior, then torch red, get the shelby hood, and put white stripes,,,, here is the picture

Attachments

• 143599337gbYzSd_ph.jpg
    143599337gbYzSd_ph.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 131
  • Sponsors (?)

one other thing while i think of it

frostygta said:
Saw a black one with the red interior this week. I thought it looked great. I like the red so much that it is creating a problem for me. I plan to order a white GT after the first of the year. The red would look really good with the white......buuuuttt...I plan to put blue Shelby stripes on the car. I can't decide if the red, white, and blue would look good together or not. What do you think?
I will not give up the stripes; but I might have to pass on the red interior.
i looked at white with red stripes,, and i didnt like it,, it would have gone with the red interior, but i liked the blue stripes better,,,, but take a look at 2005red gt's site,, he is making it look excellent