How much can a stock 4.6L handle?

well how long do u want it to handle it for? a 100 shot would equal years of fun. 150 is over the limits but probably wont blow up immediately unless not tuned properly. I have sprayed a 200 shot once but would not recommend doing that much at all. I wont do it again until i build the motor.

but i would say about what everyone else is saying and just keep it under a 125 and u will be fine.

Since were talkin about it....if someone did go with 100 shot system, you said it'll last for years of fun.....how often would u use it...ive never had it and dont really read into...but it would be nice to have instant power when needed...:D ......also, when i did look into it, they said a 75 dry shot is perfect for a Stang with bolt-ons...etc.....would you agree..or anybody else agree...cause now imma look into it lol.

• Sponsors (?)

The NAWZZZ decal adds 5+ HP ..

I was running a 150 on a stock 97 GT with a tune and blew my upper intake to pieces, after 3 months. stay below a 125 at the most and youll be good just make sure someone knows how to tune your car !

dude, i know that sucks, but at the same time....its kinda awesome lol....i mean, i would be like, dude, my car is so fast, i blew my upper manifold ...lol...was it the stock plastic manifold that blew??? cause i know the one on my 98 GT cracked for no dam reason...but Ford actually got me a new one :D so it was all good, and it was the PI intake too.

Since were talkin about it....if someone did go with 100 shot system, you said it'll last for years of fun.....how often would u use it...ive never had it and dont really read into...but it would be nice to have instant power when needed...:D ......also, when i did look into it, they said a 75 dry shot is perfect for a Stang with bolt-ons...etc.....would you agree..or anybody else agree...cause now imma look into it lol.

yea a 75 dry shot is pretty good for a mustang but a wet 100 is also good. people that have been running a 100 shot for years some have gone to the track every week for about 2 years and have never had problems. Which would mean they probably ran a good hundred bottles through it. but u dont want to spray it every single day on the way to the grocery store and fill the bottle once a day lol. nitrous is pretty harsh on pistons and rods and rod bearings because of how hard it slams the pistons down. just be smart with it. really what some people say though is a wet kit is not really necessary until u reach a 100 shot. so if u wanted to dry u could run up to a 100 shot pretty safely but yea a 75 would be pretty good too on a dry kit.

Me i just dont trust the computer enough to compensate for the nitrous going into the motor.

Ah man, last night I hosed my car with two bottles!! I was going so fast the rivets broke and my floor pan on the passenger side fell out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah man, last night I hosed my car with two bottles!! I was going so fast the rivets broke and my floor pan on the passenger side fell out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now me and the mad docta gotta tear the engine apart and replace tha piston rings ya fried!

but the end was the ****, even though im not a mopar guy
tfatf-70charger02.jpg

Thanks for all the reply's. What does "a good tune" intale. Doesn't the computer control timing, fuel, etc. I have read already i nead two stage colder plugs. Thanks again guys.

They're talking custom tune with a SCT Tuner or Diablo Tuner. Take it to a tuner and have him make you a Custom Tune. The best thing to do would be to get a NA tuner and a Nitrous tune. You can then run the NA tune on the street and then when you go to the track OR when you want to play load up the Nitrous tune.

but the end was the ****, even though im not a mopar guy
tfatf-70charger02.jpg

Yes, I agree!! I think in 2 Fast 2 Furious, his "friend" that he got to pick, should have been Vin Diesel. Tyrese, I don't think of as a badass, more of a clown. That movie needed Vin's precense. Can you imagine Vin pounding the two thugs that worked for Carter Varone?? Hell yeah!