How much insurance?

only here in the state of new jersey....im 39 no ticket or accidents, wife 38 1 minor ticket no accidents, daughter 19 no speeding tckets no accidents...insure 2008 gt 1993 full size blazer and a 2000 grand am....these are all $750.00 deductibles...all for the grand sum of $4300.00 a year....please tell me why i live in nj!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

My boss and I had this discussion a few weeks ago when he bought his GT500. He's 41, 1 minor accident, paying $381/month through All State I believe. That's more than my car payment. I was totally floored.

I'm paying just under $1400/yr to State Farm for my 05 GT Manual. 25/M with a clean record.

Man I live in Jersey and you are correct that Insurance rates suck. Uncle Sugar says I have to live there for the time being. I don't have a mustang and still pay through the nose with no tickets, and one minor accident.

I have USAA and I am not going to complain about my insurance rate. I pay $447 every 6mths. I am 36 with a clean record. The only thing hurting me is the fact that I drive about 20,000 miles per. year. For comparison, I wanted to see how much my insurance would be if I had a V6 instead of a GT and my insurance would have dropped a whopping...$15 every 6 mths.