How much should I sell my Project for?

Hey guys,
I have three mustangs and need to thin the herd a little bit. My 01 GT is my DD and my I am very happy with my 67 coupe. This leaves my 68 project car. For some time I was wanting to to a full track setup, but I just don't have time for it anymore. It was my first stang and I've owned it since 2001.
So it is time to sell it off and use the space and time for something else. Here are the details:

Engine: stock 289 4bbl carb (currently pulled out of the car)
Trans: none at the moment (was in teh middle of converting to C4, but I do have the original 3 speed that came with it, only no clutch pedal)
Sheet metal: I have replaced the radiator support, RH inner fender wall, full floors as well as stiffened the frame slightly
Fuel: New gas tank, filter and fuel lines and I believe a new fuel level
Body: NO cowl leak, rust in rear quarter panels, new LH fender
Interior: new carpet with underlying, all else is stock

Everything else is pretty much stock and needs to be replaced (seat covers, headliner, etc...) The car needs paint and body work, nothing too serious.

Any idea how much I should list it for? I just want to make sure I am asking a fair price for it. I paid 2200 for it in running condition (barely) and did most of the work myself, especially the sheet metal stuff. Thanks for your input.
-Edgar

• Sponsors (?)