How to convert Mustang dyno #'s to dynojet #'s

Stangfreak95

add a 4
Founding Member
Nov 4, 2002
In your sister. If none, your mom
Hey guys. I'll be hitting the dyno pretty soon and I'm wondering if there's so kind of "formula" that is out there to convert the Mustang dyno#'s to dynojet #'s. Since we only have Mustang dyno's around here, I understand my #'s will be lower :(

And as an OT, I'm very anxious to see if the Fox TB conversion did something or not. I dont have numbers before but we still should be able to see if I'm a little over average. I know it's been a while since I drove the stang because of winter but it feels faster for sure. Might be just in my head but I dont think so. I switched from a BBK 70mm to a Holley 75mm, ported the opening of my upper Performer to 75mm, and have a true CAI to the inside of the fender. No more exposure to the heat from the engine bay or pretty much so.

It's also hard for me to tell the difference because I also bought some cheap tires for my stock waffles wheels for daily driving and they suck..They simply dont hook at all. Anywhere at any rpm in 2nd gear at WOT and the rear swings (sometimes in 3rd). So I cant see how the torque really feels since I'm always losing traction. I really miss my BFG dr's. :(

ok back to the thread. Is there a formula or something ? :D

• Sponsors (?)