How to poop at work.

• Sponsors (?)

xr8d302 said:
When someone comes into another stall, I have a tendancy to try and make as much noise as possibly from my ass to get that person to leave....usually works

I like to poop alot.

i'ev tried that and the opposite has happened. they have have just laughed and tried having a conversation about what i ate. it was horrible.

crapola ...teehee

ProKiller said:
i'ev tried that and the opposite has happened. they have have just laughed and tried having a conversation about what i ate. it was horrible.

crapola ...teehee

Solution: Throw wet toilet paper over the stall wall....that usually gets them out of there pretty quick...

attachment.php

I always get a kick out of making people feel uncomfortable by talking to the guy in the next stall or if someone lets one rip at the urinal I'll say "WEAK!". Or when I see them walk out of the stall I'll just shoot a simple "Jeesus christ!" and pull my shirt over my nose. They will either look embarrassed or laugh, but either way I'm amused and that's all that counts, lol.

WhiteStallionGT said:
WOW I BURST OUT PRETTY HARD
Out of which end did you burst out? :rlaugh:

You guys are sick. WHen I was in third grade, I walked in to the bathroom to find a guy dropping a deuce in the urinal.

I miss having an office job. Everyday after lunch, it was like clockwork, I had to go. I used to go in the most used bathroom in the office, just so everyone could enjoy it with me. Especially on Mondays, when I still had a little Bud Light turd left to get out of my system from the weekend, and I'd be sure to make it smell, all the way out into the hall :rlaugh:

You guys are sick. WHen I was in third grade, I walked in to the bathroom to find a guy dropping a deuce in the urinal.

Ahh yes, elementary school and day-care brings back many poop memories. Kids pooping in their pants, kids pooping on the floor in the bathroom, and in the ural, even a kid pulling poop out of the toilet and putting it in another toilet for some reason.

I watched my dad crap in his pants once...he was running for the bathroom as hard as he could down the hallway of his apartment building...then he just flailed everywhere....then looked at me and said "F**K, it's too late"

MysteryMachine said:
theres a deaf guy at work when hes in there he grunts and moans really loud scared the hell outta me i didn't know what was going on lol

ROFLMAO!! :rlaugh: :lol:

HISSIN50 said:

AHAHAHA!!!!!! :rlaugh: :lol:

This is possibly the funniest thread ot the year. I am in tears........... :rlaugh: :lol:

I've got one about my dad too. He was on his way to work several years ago. He was still hungover and he said he had to fart. When he tilted his body to let the wind go off with less restriction, a small piece of crap came out. He was almost at work and had to turn back to change his underwear. I offered him a pamper but he refused.