hp estimate & help improving

phillipstheman1

Mar 14, 2007
right now i have throttle body, mass air (triton v-10), cai, tf stage 1 cam, 3:73's, full exhaust, msd ignition upgrades, heads are stock except springs, b&M short throw, 80 shot of dry nitrous. does anyone have a ball park estimate of what kinda hp im putting out? maybe a rough estimate of a quarter time? (im a good driver and i have a set of m/t drag radials i can use) also any ideas what i can do to get more out of my engine without ruining driveability any more than it is and cheap? (im paying for college and attending)

• Sponsors (?)

if you have tires, go to the track and find out. as far as what's next, you could get an intake, underdrive pulleys, gt-40P heads out of an explorer, lots of stuff. take it to a dyno to get your number if you really want to know. it's kind of hard to say, but i'd say something in the 250rwhp range maybe

I'd ballpark you around a 13.6-13.8 sec 1/4 on the bottle. Even though you have a cam & gears, your factory intake and heads are hurting you pretty bad. You're definitely running out of flow up top before the TFS1 cam wants to be done.