HSCAN wire location?

Does anyone on here know where I can tap into the highspeed CAN wires on a 2015 Mustang GT? I've got a transmission controller that uses CAN data such as TPS and RPM and needs to be tapped into a CAN High and CAN low wires.

• Sponsors (?)

What is being run on the high speed can network and what is being run on the low speed network?
All can wires are a twisted pair, usually a white wire and a white with a blue tracer wire, although that can vary.
High speed can is usually for ABS, SRS, Side object detection and some engine functions. Low speed can is usually back up camera and other mundane functions like interior lights.
There really is no "tapping" into these wires as you would throw off the resistance value which will render the network into an error and set codes. You can repair these wires, but you can not add on to or tap into these without causing problems.

Typical wire diagram for Throttle Body Control

1696792973701.png

Take the above TP sensor for example.
It has a TACM+ which is Throttle Motor open
A TACM- which is Throttle Motor close
A Electronic Throttle Control Reference wire
A Electronic Throttle Control Return wire
and A Throttle Position Signal wire.
Which on of those do you get the information that you want from?

From what I've gathered the company I've gone with for the transmission controller doesn't have support for the can-bus system for mustangs yet. So I need to tie in somewhere and get RPM and pedal position. I've seen posts of people tapping into a single coil wire for RPM without any issues but as far as getting pedal position i'm unsure of that. The harness they've supplied has a single wire for RPM readout and a single wire for pedal position readout.