Hurst v.s Steeda Tri axe

• Sponsors (?)

I'll give you the answer in pictures!

Hurst:

toothlessguy01rrh8.jpg

Steeda:

1179617751835og4.jpg

I'm sure there the Steeda is a good shifter but so is the Hurst and it looks awesome. The Steeda is a snooze to look at. Anyone can look in the car, see that white Hurst knob and crome rod, and know it means muscle car. Heck it would be worth the money just for the looks.

I have the steeda, and have had the opportunity to shift the hurst. Both are great feeling shifters. The steeda feels more solid for sure, it looks stock, and is more expensive. I have owned steeda products in the past and decided that they were worth the money. I'm happy with my decision.

Even on the lowest setting the steeda is a hair longer throw than the Hurst, FYI.

i have the hurst and it serves my every need. i have not had any issues with it. i dint see the need to spen more money on a different shifter if this one works just fine.
and like chubhunter said, it looks the best when installed!

I agree with gashog. I have a steeda and have driven a shelby that has the
hurst. The steeda is a solid design where the hurst is a stock shifter with new
guts. I would'nt spend $179 to get a stock. uh. hurst shifter.

There's no comparison between the mushy stock shifter and the Hurst which is machine precise and will do everything you ask of it. Sure the Steeda looks nicer when you pull it out of the box but what you gonna do, have people crawl under the car to look at it? Once fitted to the car, you won't see the Steeda but the Hurst looks epic. If you want to spend the extra money I'm sure you won't be disappointed but I doubt it will be any better.