Hyperlink Title

HISSIN50

"How long does it take to get help in here?
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Hello,

I'm not able to click the edit/insert link button (it's not highlighted). Is there an easy way to post links with a title instead of just having to paste an entire URL? I'm sure I'm missing something really simple....... :)

Thanks folks.

Well I would just paste the URL into the thread, and then when you hit submit it will convert it to a link, thats what I usually do. If you want a 'Click Here' then you have to highlight the text then click the Add link button.

Thank you sir. :nice:

I guess I'm too dumb. When I try to do as described, after hitting the add/edit link button, it allows me to paste (re-paste? I already have the link pasted into the reply dialog box) the URL into the little pop-up's box, but I don't see how or where I'm supposed to put the text (like how you have the "shoot me a PM" text in the link in your sig').

It used to be one smooth motion to add a link with a descriptive text (VBulletin) and I figured there was at least as easy of a way to do it with the Xenforo format, but I'm not getting it. No biggie - I just wanted to be able to post cleaner links (and links within sentences, so prose are not so choppy).

Thank you again for the response. :)

Thank you sir! :hail:

I was doing it all backwards/wrong. :bang:

IIRC, the old way required pasting the URL into the pop-up box, hitting enter and then writing out the text. I was trying to do things in that same order.

Thank you again. :nice: