I gots a new toy

RsStanG1987

I shaved all my pubes playing this game.
10 Year Member
Mar 13, 2004
Dupont PA
I gots a new toy *UPDATE*

View attachment 451277
View attachment 451279
View attachment 451281
I deceided to get a bike since my stang has been acting like a biaatch as of late..
I know its nothing great but for my first bike i like it.. Its a suzuki650s i also bought the lower farings for it so it looks less naked.. I put thoose on tonight. Driving this thing has been a lot of fun so ive decided im probabbly selling my car in the near future just so i can save for a house and other things.. I still have my t-top project so im not out of the game completely but no a/c and other mysterious problems in this florida heat along with a break in 2 weeks ago leave me no real choice..

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah im deleting that rear fender and getting the rear seat eliminator.. Later maybe a yoshi pipe and some other little things.. As of now im thinking of deleting the decals..

kr8zstang said:
nice bike. nice poster of the 3 series release at the bmw performance center here in greer, sc! (worked there for a couple years):nice:
Thanks! I got the banner from Ultimate Driving Experience program that I managed last year. I've been to performance center couple times myself for BMW photo shoot. Do you know Arnie or Irene?

a friend of ours just bought a new ninja.Its the fastest production bike they make,ever faster that the Hayabusa.It runs 9's in the quarter "STOCK".I can remember what type it was but it looks alot like this
ninja_zx12r.jpg

purple87lx said:
a friend of ours just bought a new ninja.Its the fastest production bike they make,ever faster that the Hayabusa.It runs 9's in the quarter "STOCK".I can remember what type it was but it looks alot like this
ninja_zx12r.jpg

There are a few bikes that run 9's in stock form. Bike your referring to is the zx-14.

images

mustangphil said:
Thanks! I got the banner from Ultimate Driving Experience program that I managed last year. I've been to performance center couple times myself for BMW photo shoot. Do you know Arnie or Irene?

Yeah, i know Arnie and Irene very well. Very good friends of mine. I worked with the driving programs so I worked with them every day. That was a fun place to work, I've never seen so much tire smoke!:D Free Pilot sports + m5 = fun. The first time i heard the new v-10 runnin to 8000, well, we wont go there.:rolleyes:

RsStanG1987 said:
View attachment 450975
View attachment 450977
View attachment 450979
I deceided to get a bike since my stang has been acting like a biaatch as of late..
I know its nothing great but for my first bike i like it.. Its a suzuki650s i also bought the lower farings for it so it looks less naked.. I put thoose on tonight. Driving this thing has been a lot of fun so ive decided im probabbly selling my car in the near future just so i can save for a house and other things.. I still have my t-top project so im not out of the game completely but no a/c and other mysterious problems in this florida heat along with a break in 2 weeks ago leave me no real choice..

:shrug: is that a 1 cylinder? or is it like a vtwin

kr8zstang said:
Yeah, i know Arnie and Irene very well. Very good friends of mine. I worked with the driving programs so I worked with them every day. That was a fun place to work, I've never seen so much tire smoke!:D Free Pilot sports + m5 = fun. The first time i heard the new v-10 runnin to 8000, well, we wont go there.:rolleyes:
Cool! Last time I was there I said that I pretty much have done everything. The reason for that is well... We were hanging out with "Red" (Arnie, we call him that for obvious reason) in his apartament. I was down south, hanging out with a redneck, drinking moonshine out of a mason jar, with a gun on the table, watching NASCAR.

cool deal!

i dont know anything about bikes. while on the topic of motorcycles... whats a decent bike i could get for cheap!?for a ride to work and back to save me some gas?!