I lost my lug lock

• Sponsors (?)

That's what I did.

I had just finished putting caster/camber plates on my 04, and left to go to get my 2 new front tires and then an alignment. Then I realized I lost my lock. I think I left it on one of the nuts and it flew off. I was in a time crunch so the dealer was my only option. He had a box of them there that people ordered but never picked up, but he kept them around anyway. He happened to have one that fit so he let me take it out there and take off my locks before I went to the tire shop.

go to the dealer look at their McGard master kit find the code for your lock and pay McGard the $25 for a new key

or do like I did and have a tire shop remove the and install regular lugs

snapon.jpg

I got one of these? It's a worn lugnut removal socket. :nice: Or i've heard that if you go to Discount Tire they will be able to revome them? Don't know if they charge or not?:shrug:

Socket worked great put it on a impact and the more you impact the tighter the socket would bite onto the lugnut and twist it off.

snapon.jpg

I got one of these? It's a worn lugnut removal socket. :nice: Or i've heard that if you go to Discount Tire they will be able to revome them? Don't know if they charge or not?:shrug:

Socket worked great put it on a impact and the more you impact the tighter the socket would bite onto the lugnut and twist it off.

My way is cheaper, anything sold by Snapon is bound to be more the 15 bucks.

SNAP ON:flag: :nice: Who cares if "your way" is cheaper:shrug: gets the job done.:rolleyes:

Both "your ways" suck any ways? Waist four socket's beating them on your lugs :notnice:
"GatorGrip" it's a joke broke couple of those bs socket's also

Besides i gave you the cheapest idea of all. Have Discount Tire do it for ya?

SNAP ON:flag: :nice: Who cares if "your way" is cheaper:shrug: gets the job done.:rolleyes:

Both "your ways" suck any ways? Waist four socket's beating them on your lugs :notnice:
"GatorGrip" it's a joke broke couple of those bs socket's also

Besides i gave you the cheapest idea of all. Have Discount Tire do it for ya?
Yea sure. Trying save him gas and time. Snap On=way overpriced.
Snap-on Tools
There are way cheaper ways to get lug nut off then Snap On.
No one wants to pay that much for something that does so little, your wallet though! What ever, do what Kilgore advises.