I love ignorant people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the same guy too. He has a 91 Firebird with the mods below (copied straight from his sig). I was drunk and tired when I first read them so I just replied back with "you can't out run ugly" and went to sleep.

14.2@97mph(2008)
Mods: Rebuilt 350 .030 over, edelbrock performer rpm intake, edelbrock performer series 4 brl carb 750cfm, edelbrock intake filter, slp 1 3/4 headers, slp Y pipe, flowmaster american thunder catback, KYB gr2 shocks, energy suspention front sway bar bushings, holley external fuel pump, holley fuel pressure regulator, MSD 8.5mm spark plug wires, lokar throttle cable, lokar kickdown cable, lokar mounting braket, B&M shift improvement kit.

i highly advise you to beef up your rear end before doing anymore performance mods. GT rear ends are weak. I used to be into mustangs, i owned a 99 cobra, and the gt's are total crap. believe it or not the v6 mustang heads flow better then the sohc v8 gt heads. I raced a bunch of gt's with my cobra and they are so much slower. i raced a full bolt on gt and beet him with my two mod cobra. i hate sohc modular engines. You would be better off with a v6 stang and a super charger my buddy is making over 300whp on modest boost. 300whp is pretty hard to get out of a NA sohc v8 GT mustang. junk!

How did you brake a gas pedal lol? The car won't go faster if you put your fooy through the firewall dude lol i'd hate to be your shifter linkage lol

dude, my formula would spank his gt those things trap like 90 stock lol better have a gas pedal handy lol :owned:

all 95-2004 mustang gt's suck, and i'd take my cobra irs over a gt rear end. i never had wheel hop issues and i was running drag radials at one point aswell. 1.8 60ft times all day long. In fact one time when i went to NYIRP a 01 mustang gt blew his rear end and his car was slightly moded. I know some about the modular sohc and they have a hard time making 300whp NA. do your research and you'll learn that. It doesn't take a lot of power to go fast it's more about power to weight ratio that matters. 3500lb car with 210whp= not fast. only thing you should do with a gt is blower and beaf up the rear end cause NA they are limitted. The one heavily moded mustang GT i raced was a 98 GT with the PI heads and intake converted. he had full exhaust, tune, intake, pullies, gears, short shifter, and some other **** he rambled off. My stang ran 13.3 with just gears, underdrive pulley and catback exhaust and it dyno'd 279whp stock from the factory so at the time i raced the kid i probably was making 285-290whp modestly. My formula being ugly is complete opinion the fact that it's better then a mustang GT isn't. it's a fact.

• Sponsors (?)

Wow.

That is hilarious that a Chevy guy is talking junk about a Ford rear end...:lol:

I wonder why he says all 1995-2004 GT's suck. Is the 1994 the only good year GT? Or is he dumb and forgetting the fact the 4.6's didn't come out untill 1996...? The 1995 was still a 5.0 and indentical to the 1994 model.

Wow - I bet this guy has never seen a 1/4 mile track. He's running 14.2 and has the nads to bash a faster car like that? Maybe if he switches from a holley external fuel pump to a double pumper set up, he can knock off about 1.2 seconds from this 1/4 mile time. His aftermarket throttle cable probably brought him down into the low 14's as well. What a douche.

People like that do suck. However, believe it or not, some the new, younger members on this board aren't much better. Any where you go, you will always have people like that.

He talks about all the mods that dont mean anything. Let me know what compression, cam, cylinder heads you know the stuff that makes power. I havent heard of Mustang rear ends being that bad but I do know for a fact that those F body rearends are complete junk. But I did have a 9" explode in my Nova Drag car.

case and point, juecke. Didn't even need to name any names, and you get to see what enthusiast boards have become. A place for the ignorant, immature, and inexperienced to hang out. It's all boards, and it's a shame.

A 5 minute search of his post and ignorance fits in perfectly with the guy and the firebird. I'd bet their friends.

sorry guys, but I am really sick of this kid.

God your head is getting to big for your body Winters. Your one big **** talker I think people like you suck more.

So are you just bored, or do your muscles grow when you sit behind a keyboard? No one said a single word about you and your getting you little lace panties in a twist. You wanna start something, take it somewhere else. If you wanna play nice, then I'll stop right here. I don't think many member on this site have patience for ignorance.:notnice:

Im sorry your all knowing you did a whole 3 head swaps. You are on here alot talking ****, Ebay must be down from bad economy:) Im sure cobra will put his two cents in for his butt buddy. Ill talk to you later, in like two weeks when I have time for this awesome site. O smoke dont type like your big and bad.

Really, is it necessary to keep attacking other members like that juecke? No one specifically called you out for anything.. You're the one acting like a little high school girl causing drama on these boards. Grow up man, seriously. I havent seen anyone talking smack on here except you. :notnice:

God your head is getting to big for your body Winters. Your one big **** talker I think people like you suck more.

:shrug: Will this kid ever learn? Shut up or :ban:
Anyways, yea thats funny. What a maroon. I remember a dude i knew witha badass z28 auto that was stalled cammed and a bunch of other mods that i cant remember that told me he wished he had my rearend in his car because he was afraid that his would break if he got on it.:p Oh at the gym eh? I know who you are at the gym. That skrawny little highschooler that can hardly lift his own body weight, and after embarrassing himseflf for the whole 20 minutes he is in there he walks out to his wittle mustang(not even sweating) promply hops in starts up revs the crap out of it as it turns over to show everyone how big and strong he is then burns out and goes to hang with is hater buddies. Seriously dude why do you even come on to this site if all you want to do is insult one of the most knowledgable cats here.:nonono:

Status
Not open for further replies.