I might grow a Mullet

Roland69

Sergeant Tangnet
Sep 17, 2005
Port Elgin, Ontario
I have been thinking about growing one ever since my friend let me use his 86 IROC last year. I would grow it then see if I could borrow his car and get a pile of pics and post them on here for s-h-i-t's & giggles.

picture me with a mullet
View attachment 474713

I will take donations through paypal if you want to support the Roland should grow a mullet and drive a camaro for a day fund. [email protected]<---- not a link :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Remove the blue contacts and here ya go! :D

Supe%20Mullet.JPG

Haha yes do it...that rocks, my buddy has the grear idea to do a combover...LOL were 21 years old, he is really into film and stuff and he is writing a movie and were all goin to be in it and he is going to rock a comb over for it. or so he says.

i gave my cousin a mullet one day he decided to cut his hair. We went into school the next day because he goes to my school too. He got kicked out about halfway through the day and they made him go home and shave his head haha. It was a catholic school so it was more strict but it was funny as s h i t.

You don't have the balls to grow a mullet. The amount of teasing you would become subject to would be too much for you. Unless you were old school enough to actually HAVE a mullet back in the mullet-day, you couldn't hack it. Myself on the other hand...had i not cut my mullet, and then died my hair funky colors for 6 years and thus am shaved-head bald now, i would once again return to my mullet roots and wreak havoc on present day hair fashion.

well if any of you guys are going to carlisle all Ford Nationals....I will be sporting a mullet wig, police sun glasses, and a AC/DC shirt.......oh yeah i will be intoxicated as well so if you see me give me a shout and we'll have a drink or 7