I Need A Drive Shaft!!!

cup1981

Aug 22, 2005
Does anyone on here happen to have a driveshaft for a Fox body laying around that they will sell for cheap, this is the last part I need to make my 5.0 swapped LX moving!! PLEASE HELP, Junk Yards want way too much!

• Sponsors (?)

dude, if 50 is all thats left to get the car goin, just do it lol i dont think i could find one for less than 50 around here, but if that's all i needed to get my car going, after the thousands and thousands, 50 doesn't seem like much money anymore, and it'd burn a hole clear through my pocket to finish the job...

just thoughts, good luck finding one, if I decide to get an aluminum one, i'll sell you mine, but its gonna be about a month...

Paul Perreca

50 bucks is fair! Figure anywhere else, theres still gonna be all sorts of money in shipping. Plus, at least you have a junkyard thats reasonable! I tried to get the bellhouing off of a T-5 and the guy wanted $110!!! :damnit: I had to laugh as I walked out!

hmm...I'm in NJ. So it'd probably cost a lot to have it shipped down there.

It's not that lite, probably 20-30lbs or so.....maybe more (I really don't have any sense of weight :D ). Let me know if you're still interested.

It's an AOD driveshaft (same as 5-spd, just a different trans yoke) with 88k.

drive shaft

i have one from a 91 gt .low miles , car was a auto tranny but was told it will work with auto and 5 speed. im located in new york(not the city) . can ship but dont know what would cost.

offer me a price. i would trade for performance 5.0 parts also. [email protected]