i saw the 05 commercial just now.

• Sponsors (?)

Stang8URMPRT said:
I just saw the full length one with Steve McQueen watching Football on ESPN. Awesome.

So they have a commercial with Steve McQueen driving the mustang around a corn field and another with him watching football on ESPN? I don't get the second one.

jerry S said:
So they have a commercial with Steve McQueen driving the mustang around a corn field and another with him watching football on ESPN? I don't get the second one.

No no...he was watching football on ESPN with Steve McQueen when he saw the commercial..... man...learn to read... :rlaugh:

I lucked off. I usually set the VCR to get a couple of hours of "stuff" for when I finally get away from the puter. That way I can FF past the commericals that seem to come every 3 minutes these days.

Yesterday I read people talking about OC. I never heard of OC and was wondering what it was so I could see the commerical.

I went in to watch I had tapped and - I almost flipped - OC came on. Like I said I had never heard of it and for some reason I taped it.

So now I have seen OC and that commerical and it was some kind of fluke (or oman) lol.