i think i need a lawyer for this CASE! (pics)

carbed87

Jun 5, 2005
lol so i was riding this skatepark a few miles from my house today with my usual crew of friends when my buddie jake decided to hop up the shown gap. lol i knew i would only have one real try to do it, so after a few phsych-outs i went for it and, well, you can see the carnage. good thing i have another back wheel in my garage, i just need to true it up and put it on, but i just thought you guys would get a kick out of this. the pics dont look as bad as it really is, theres a huge flat spot in it, the rim is so bent it wont even roll through the brake pads without locking up, and i split the rim at it's seam on both sides. well, enjoy.

gameplan.jpg

View attachment 391727

View attachment 391729

• Sponsors (?)

Damn man small world....i grew up riding..17 years total. I grew up in the country though so i've got 0 skatepark experience. It was all dirt jumps and some flat land for me.

i rode from like 5th grade until i was 16 and wrecked my first mustang, then for the next two years it was all about trying to get in a good enough position to get a decent car. and now that im in that position, i picked my bike up again and have a renewed love for it. the only problem is now i have another hobby that i need to constantly throw parts at lol. it's fun though, and sure as hell beats working out. i'll post some pics if you guys would like, i'll see if i can't bring my camera tonight or something

cool, i used to ride alot when i was younger, more dirt and flatland just cause we didn't get along with the skaters lol. they just opened up a new skate park here (city owned) and bam margera and tony hawk just dropped in one day lol, apperently it was pretty insane. i wish i was still riding so i could go try out that park, but unlike when i was in high school if i get hurt now i can't work so that sucks cause i kinda need to work to.... well... live

Thats cool man. I used to ride all the tiime but got out of it once I had to work and couldn't chance gettting hurt. Although I did get it back out Sunday so I could ride around with the kids. Not as good as I once was!

didn't get any picage tonight, the wheel i replaced my messed up one with has a really bad hop in it right now so it would hit my brake pads and kill my momentum. but i'll see if i can bring the camera tomorrow or something.

the bike im currently riding is a dk general lee frame with profile this, s&m that...so on and so forth. i actually hate riding such a low quality bike like dk, but i love it's geometry. i used to ride nothing but S&M's sabbath frame, but over time i kinda grew out of it because it's mainly a flatland frame, and the top tube is just too short. soon here i'll get a different frame, maybe a FLY or something kinda middle of the road, and im already working on a new wheelset, but im happy with it for now.

didn't get any picage tonight, the wheel i replaced my messed up one with has a really bad hop in it right now so it would hit my brake pads and kill my momentum. but i'll see if i can bring the camera tomorrow or something.

the bike im currently riding is a dk general lee frame with profile this, s&m that...so on and so forth. i actually hate riding such a low quality bike like dk, but i love it's geometry. i used to ride nothing but S&M's sabbath frame, but over time i kinda grew out of it because it's mainly a flatland frame, and the top tube is just too short. soon here i'll get a different frame, maybe a FLY or something kinda middle of the road, and im already working on a new wheelset, but im happy with it for now.

Damn dude what you need is a Dirtbike NG like i've got. It's pretty old school with all the euro bottom brackets these days but it's bullet proof and gets the job done.

I was looking around in the local bike shop a while back for kicks, and they had this Specialized Fuze 1 in there....it was super cheap, only like $250ish, and this bike was STACKED. It had so many kick ass high end parts on it that it made my DBNG look like garbage. I couldn't resist taking it for a ride and it rode so nice and it weighed half as much as my S+M and was still full cromoly. I'm still mulling around with the idea of buying one, but i've got this thing now where a blow to my head could KILL me so i kinda shy away...lol