I WANT THE LOUDEST EXHAUST.

Basically I'm struggling now over the decision to keep the classic flowmaster sound vs. be an obnoxious mother****er with the SLP's. The thing is, I have electronic cutouts installed right before the mufflers, so maybe it aint even worth it??? $500 smackers for the system!!:eek: Somebody...please convince me to keep the flowmasters!

• Sponsors (?)

Car got a helluva lot louder after I done the h/c/i. It used to be semi loud pre h/c/i, but not irritating to other people loud. After the h/c swap and before it let go it was probably pissing people off when I cruised town in a lower gear. Had a few neighbors complain with my wot blasts too.

Now I can't wait to hear what it sounds like with 11:1 compression and the same setup!

My setup is loud, but in a good way. I have long tubes, 3" w/H-pipe, and Spintech Pro Shootout mufflers with dumps. Under acceleration it absolutely sounds awesome, a shredding, all motor type sound. At idle it's not quiet, but ok and don't atract cops. Lug her down in 5th and it drones really bad, and w/ dumps you sometimes smell exhast. I wouldn't trade my set for anything! Oh, I guess its not smog leagal though........ shhhh........

-John

I have LTs, off road X and Spintech Pro Streets on my car. They are currently dumped before the axle, and I must say surprised me... I was expecting them to be decent, but they are pretty loud. Normal driving and down low they arent the loudest, but get them into the sweet 2500-3000 range and they get insanely raspy and exotic sounding. I never used to rev the car past 2500 RPM, now I cant wait to get it there. Up top they are very loud also... cop magnets, but I dont care anymore!

I have LTs, off road X and Spintech Pro Streets on my car. They are currently dumped before the axle, and I must say surprised me... I was expecting them to be decent, but they are pretty loud. Normal driving and down low they arent the loudest, but get them into the sweet 2500-3000 range and they get insanely raspy and exotic sounding. I never used to rev the car past 2500 RPM, now I cant wait to get it there. Up top they are very loud also... cop magnets, but I dont care anymore!

With the way your car looks now it could have stock exhaust and be a magnet to anyone...cop or not.