I'd like to hear from some centrifugally blown daily driver owners.

What a ridiculously dirty engine bay, pathetic... :nonono:

i know , haven't washed it lately or given it any detailing since i was busy with other matters , plus with it being daily driven and sand storms are once every week in the summer i doubt you would bother with it yourself , for what its worth its spotless from the outside :lol:

• Sponsors (?)

the car in question got 20mpg on the trip to the beach and back. mostly highway, but a good bit of sitting in traffic as well. that's with the 4.10's. ;)

I've got 3.73s and blown. I drove from Colorado to Oklahoma and averaged around 30 mpg between one fill up. Typical city driving I get around 15-20 mpg and highway around here I get around 22-25.

The 30ish mpg was me stuck behind a flipping RV for 300+ miles without a chance to pass oing around 50-60 mph.

Speed limit here is 70 max on the freeway, but with roundabouts and crap between 30 and 60 mph you lose alot of gas during traffic trying to get into them.

At the track I can get less than 5 mpg

Overall the car drives like it did stock if I keep it under 3k rpms, and the blower doesn't go full boost until after 4k so it's easy to stay out of it under 70.

From the pics you posted and the info you gave I'd definately buy the car. But do yourself a favor and throw it on a dyno, not for a tune but to verify the A/F is good (even if he has a A/F gauge in the car). That way you 100% know the tune is safe.

Not to get off topic, but I like that dash/gauges setup. I haven't seen one like that.

On topic, your setup appears to be almost identical to mine (see pics thread). I have mine detuned from 420 back to around 360 but I don't have the power pipe. You're easily at 400+.

Not to get off topic, but I like that dash/gauges setup. I haven't seen one like that.

On topic, your setup appears to be almost identical to mine (see pics thread). I have mine detuned from 420 back to around 360 but I don't have the power pipe. You're easily at 400+.

it's a simco gauge cluster and the autometer dash pod. they look killer at night, the faces glow a nice, soft green. he also put a set of mach 1 front and rear seats in it, much better than the stock gt leathers. i don't think i'd touch the motor at all, i'm sure it's near the edge of what the stock block/internals can handle.
but it is pretty quick. :nice: