If I need help?

Boss 351

Here sthhhhhhhheeeve take a picthh of my man flowe
Jul 13, 2003
Canada
Would anyone here come to Granby to help me install my transmission and engine, and diff, and gas tank, and brakes, and.... lol

I supply beer, pizza, hamburgers, whores, etc... :D Well minus the whores part :lol: I'm not 100% sure if I need help yet but it would be a good way to make friends with other Mustang freaks :D

• Sponsors (?)

Wish I knew what I was doing out there so I can help you, I dont know much about mechanics. I'm learning but still not too knowledgeable..:(

Beer and pizza would be pretty cool though.:D

And whores would be pretty awesome
leghump.gif

And another screenshot of this thread, for blackmail pictures to Mario's girlfriend :lol: .

My eventual goal is to sell all the pictures to you Mario, in exchange for your c4 tranny :D .

Anyways, back on topic :banana: .

I don't even know where the heck Granby is. Any local car clubs in the area? Guess you want to look mostly for a Ford/Mustang club first, then check out any domestic clubs.

heh I guess that's true QC Stang :D

We have a neon car club... there is this guy in a neon with a huge sticker that reads "catch me if you can" lol. I swear I'll buy a fishing net and place it on his POS :D

Stangfreak95 said:
You bastard. :rlaugh:

You still want that tranny, heh ? I forgot about her. Cheap price man :rolleyes:

I still got to figure out what I have right now.

See, 83 never had an automatic for an option. I know the guy swapped in a c4. What I don't know is, what year it is, was the torque converter changed, was the valve body modified, etc..

If its stock (kinda tricky to figure that out) I'd probaby be better off buying your tranny. I'd probably have to sell the nitrous kit first. Who knows, maybe I can pull off selling some PC parts (or a complete system) with all the parts I have sitting around.

And i wouldnt mind helping its just like almost everyone here i dont know much mechanic ;) im just fine when it's a matter of undoing the part and putting a new one back in eheh for the rest i let my dad & father in law do it

hey boss,
i'm in montreal and i could probably help you. Only problem is, it would have to be after april 15th and most liklely on a weekend. I've completed a mechanics course and sometimes i think i know a thing or two.
I've got a mechanic buddy too, but he drives a camaro. Oh well,
Let me know, i'm always up for meeting people.
mike

When,Where,Why and how??

This is the question??

If everyone is going there to help you.. it could take a lot less time then it should if you were alone! EVERYONE LETS HELP STEVE!(and help me after! :D:D) heheh Answer fast for when.. :p that I could say a big 'Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me' you to my boss and get a sick day or something like that :)

Kiss ME Kiss me means : F |_|C K