If it Sounds Too Good to be True, It's...

1991notchbackLX

Dec 25, 2007
New York
100_0143.jpg

100_0144.jpg

:D Spintech!

• Sponsors (?)

where do you get them at like that, all I have found so far was the mufflers by themselfs, I would like to be able to just bolt them on and go, not have to weld the pipe to them,

i got em too and i love em! are you going to run them with tailpipes?

i'm hoping to run them with the tails that are on there now but i don't know for sure if they will bolt up, if they don't i'll just dump it and deal with it bc i have too much other stuff to buy for this project without dropping 3 bills on a set of tails

where do you get them at like that, all I have found so far was the mufflers by themselfs, I would like to be able to just bolt them on and go, not have to weld the pipe to them,

i ordered them directly from Spintech with the correct mid-pipes for my year mustang already welded on, just call (888)550-SPIN and they'll get you whatever you need, they were very helpful on the phone and the guy even took my order on memorial day from his home and got them shipped out to me the next day:nice:

sorry to the mods if this sounds like a commercial or advertisement for Spintech, that was not my intention, just passing on the word about a good company with a good product

Chris

i'm jacking my own thread here, but what are the disadvantages of dumps aside from smelling exhaust inside the car at a stoplight, will the exhaust do any damage to the floorboards or will soot or anything like that build up on the undercarriage or body panels?? my car is clean, like... showroom clean on the underside and i was just curious... any ideas or comments on the disadvantages of dumps vs. tails on a notchback?? thanks

i'm jacking my own thread here, but what are the disadvantages of dumps aside from smelling exhaust inside the car at a stoplight, will the exhaust do any damage to the floorboards or will soot or anything like that build up on the undercarriage or body panels?? my car is clean, like... showroom clean on the underside and i was just curious... any ideas or comments on the disadvantages of dumps vs. tails on a notchback?? thanks

just get some turn downs to clamp on the end that way the exhaust hits the ground. and doesn't just blow out the mufflers.

I ran dumps for a long time...with a few different combos. Stock H-pipe, Catted H pipe, O/R H pipe. They all sounded like a truck. No tone. Loud as hell...and it screamed at WOT. But anywhere in the cruising rpm range it just sounded like an old truck.

I put 2.5" tails on there and it made a world of difference. Foxes should always have tails. (no pun intended) if you have a showroom clean notch...then put some showroom quality polished tails on there too!