If you lowered a 99 or 01 Cobra with H&R springs, Read This (pic)

Did you use H&R sport springs, p/n 51659 ?

Did you need to use C/C plates to get the alignment correct ?

Were you happy with the look when you were done ?

Any surprises ?

Thanks. Gettin' ready to do the deed. Here's my 4x4.

100_3344resize.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I have a 2000 gt and am just ready to lower mine. I'm just waiting on the parts...

I went for the HR sports, cc plates, subframe connectors, bilsteins and am contemplating going with the LCA's since I will have everything taken a part, I thought it would be the best time to drop those in. I've done a lot of research and have had nobody complain about this combination. I called my local alignment shop just to see if they charge extra for the alignment with the cc plates or anything... They said that there would be no extra charges. I guess actually they look forward to seeing this mod since it makes it easier for them to dial everything in. I will take some before and after pictures when finished. Mine looks just as high as your 4 x4 :D

I have a 2000 gt and am just ready to lower mine. I'm just waiting on the parts...

I went for the HR sports, cc plates, subframe connectors, bilsteins and am contemplating going with the LCA's since I will have everything taken a part, I thought it would be the best time to drop those in. I've done a lot of research and have had nobody complain about this combination. I called my local alignment shop just to see if they charge extra for the alignment with the cc plates or anything... They said that there would be no extra charges. I guess actually they look forward to seeing this mod since it makes it easier for them to dial everything in. I will take some before and after pictures when finished. Mine looks just as high as your 4 x4 :D

The only difference is his Cobra has an IRS rear, & yours is a solid axle. The front end drop & springs should be identical though. I think both of you will be happier with the H&R supersport springs because it drops it down a tad bit more, but the ride is still good.