If You're A Member Of Fep.....and Even If You Aren't...now You Can Vote!

Which of the three FEP cars would you choose.... (if you were a member of FEP that is?)

• The Monster

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • The 84 GT 350

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • The blown 84GT

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
FEP is a bunch of elitists a holes

How can you be an elitist and drive a 36 year old (or older) ford mustang?

There is a significant percentage of members there that wear ford blue blinders for sure,...
You'll get killed for putting a 4 eye nose on a 87 or later car...
You'll get dug up and killed again for putting an aero nose on any pre-86 car.
Dont even talk about swapping a LS into anything...(that is serious,...they threaten to ban you)
You'll get killed, dug up, killed again, then burned, then cut up, and then fed to pigs if you show up w/ a non-ford engine in your ford car. ( I wonder if I should tell them how many Chevrolet parts are in my engine?)

There is one guy that has a Zephyr that totally lives with his head buried in blue oval sand,.... he eats, drinks, and breathes all things ford,.and nothing else compares...he got pissed when the ZL1 Camaro came out on top of the MT comparison against the Boss Mustang...

You cannot cuss, or attempt to skirt the language filter (like I do so well) due to the fact that theirs is a "family oriented" web forum...( When do you think was the last time a child sat down and read through any of the topics in any car guy forum?....)

Maybe if the words"Power Rangers" were in there,....then maybe.....But on a thread asking for an opinion on how much horsepower will I make..........meh,...I'm thinking little Johnny is in his room playing Grand Theft Auto.

I've said it before,..It's a little too kumbaya for me,...but there are quite a few zephyrs, fairmonts and other fox non-mustangs there to make you put up with all the rest....and that's why I am a member.

Reactions: 3 users
  • Sponsors (?)

violent-smiley23.gif

Reactions: 1 users

There is a significant percentage of members there that wear ford blue blinders for sure,...
You'll get killed for putting a 4 eye nose on a 87 or later car...
You'll get dug up and killed again for putting an aero nose on any pre-86 car.
Dont even talk about swapping a LS into anything...(that is serious,...they threaten to ban you)
You'll get killed, dug up, killed again, then burned, then cut up, and then fed to pigs if you show up w/ a non-ford engine in your ford car. ( I wonder if I should tell them how many Chevrolet parts are in my engine?)

There is one guy that has a Zephyr that totally lives with his head buried in blue oval sand,.... he eats, drinks, and breathes all things ford,.and nothing else compares...he got ****ed when the ZL1 Camaro came out on top of the MT comparison against the Boss Mustang...

You cannot cuss, or attempt to skirt the language filter (like I do so well) due to the fact that theirs is a "family oriented" web forum...( When do you think was the last time a child sat down and read through any of the topics in any car guy forum?....)

Maybe if the words"Power Rangers" were in there,....then maybe.....But on a thread asking for an opinion on how much horsepower will I make..........meh,...I'm thinking little Johnny is in his room playing Grand Theft Auto.

I've said it before,..It's a little too kumbaya for me,...but there are quite a few zephyrs, fairmonts and other fox non-mustangs there to make you put up with all the rest....and that's why I am a member.
I was on there for a short period. I liked looking at builds etc etc. I love that generation of fox bodies way more than the later models (I've owned a few aero cars-only 1 4i). I am a car guy. I love original. I love hot rods. I love everything that goes fast on four wheels. For all the reasons you stated above...they can go pound sand. I'll stay here and occasionally go on some other forums. Not knocking what people like or dislike but they rubbed me the wrong way and I left.

They just cancelled the outcome of the contest,....p issed about me soliciting outside votes so they zero'd out the contest results...

Like I said,....They're all just a little too died in the wool 4 eyed ford blue to tolerate anything that deviates from their "normal"

Now the entire thread is gone....The four eye gestapo....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
They just cancelled the outcome of the contest,....p issed about me soliciting outside votes so they zero'd out the contest results...

Like I said,....They're all just a little too died in the wool 4 eyed ford blue to tolerate anything that deviates from their "normal"

You're a bad boy Michael:chair:

That doesnt make any GD sense. Only members can vote. Whether you talked to us here or there, MEMBERS VOTED for who we thought was deserving. What a bunch of fcking idiots. I will never be going back to that pathetic site, regardless of who is building what there.

Reactions: 1 users
From a forum operation perspective, it strikes me as very back asswards.

The purpose of threads, posts, contests, etc., is to help elevate traffic and participation. It seems to me that the contest was doing that very thing. People were logging into their website that had not done so in years. :shrug:

More traffic, more area of influence to whatever it is that your site is about.

:chin

Reactions: 4 users
Yeah that's messed up. Like mentioned you have to be a FEP member to even vote, there are no outside votes. What a bunch of crybaby BS. It's just a silly attaboy contest anyway.

I gotta admit, that disappoints me more than a little.

I told y'all I would start a thread over there when I started on my blue car, it's been very popular by their standards, I believe.

Kind of makes me want to drop from there now. Too bad.

I contacted their "Noobz" this morning,...(Evlgt85 I believe) Told her the exact same thing. I told her that the title of my outside solicitation thread was "If you're a member of FEP" here, and that in no way was that an invitation to just arbitrarily create a temp screen name, vote, and then go away...It had to be a member before they could vote..
After all,....Even if it did solicit a non-member to join their site,...wouldn't that still be a potential win anyways?

I went on to tell here that whether or not she knew it, FEP's reputation was rife with this kind of behavior from their admins, and that the typical treatment was exactly the same as how this stupid little contest was handled..

I told her to strike me and any of my thread contributions from their forum,..that I did not want them to benefit from some redirect as a result of a internet search looking for something I said or did.

Good job FEP...way to garner more participation..:bs:

Reactions: 5 users