I'm a nitrous NOOB, please help me.

Stangfreak95

add a 4
Founding Member
Nov 4, 2002
In your sister. If none, your mom
First here's the pic of the system I'm considering:
nos05115ii.jpg

This picture is from summit racing. THEY ALWAYS WRITE UNDER THE PICTURES THAT IT MAY NOT BE THE REAL PRODUCT SHOWN IN THE PIC. It's suppose to be the NOS-05115-II. The stage 2 150HP.(stage one was the 75hp).

Is the "square thing" (looks like a spraying plate) part of this kit ??

It looks like a "WET" kit because of that plate which has the blue and red line ..But the real kit is suppose to be a "DRY" kit..

I had in mind that this kit had only a nozzle stucked in the throttle body elbow inlet tube ?

If it really has the "plate", does it fit the Edelbrock Performer intake ?

Thanks guys.
Mario

• Sponsors (?)

Who uses the NX 20922 ??

Here'S the deal I can get right now on that kit:

For a limited time, order this kit and receive a free NX nitrous pressure gauge. Includes a 10lb bottle (others may advertise a lower price, but do not include a bottle). Free shipping for a limited time . Complete kit with a 10lb bottle. Utilizing the patented "Shark" nozzle, these systems are fully adjustable, 35,50,75 horsepower for 4 cylinder and V-6 applications, and up to 150h.p. for V-8 and V-12 cars. These systems require no engine modifications, operate on stock fuel pumps, and require no timing retards. The ultimate solution to make your Mustang a "Rocket". Any horsepower settings above the recommended levels require "NX Power Booster" fuel additive to prevent detonation. Retail pricing is $775.00.

What do you guys think of that ?

NX, or Nitrous Express, is probably the best nitrous company right now. But despite what that add says, if your going to do more than 75hp jets, then I would add a good inline pump, and as for timing retards, it is needed. You can run a good ignition with nitrous timing retard or just lower your base timing.

Troy

Man I've been debating through all kinds of systems lately.. :nonono: Zex 125 dry, Zex 125 wet, NoS 150-300 wet plate kit, NoS 150 dry.

NX has pretty much always been out of my head because they re so dam expensive. But I started searching yesterday and I found that they were on sales on a lot of shops.

So I purchased the NX 20922 described a couple "replys" higher in the page. I think I'll be happy with the kit. We'll see what Nx is all about :nice:

If you're still looking for a nitrous kit. Check out mustangx.com they have THE CHEAPEST NX kits available. I paid 400.00 for my NEW kit shipped w/o a bottle they are 470.00 shipped with one. Normally shops charge 500-750 for the same damn thing. Skip the idea on the dry kit, wet shots are a bit safer when used properly.