I'm back bitches!

reeber

10 Year Member
Mar 10, 2004
Berlin, NJ
What's going on people! I am back to work on my car. I've been saving for my wedding and now have a little extra to throw in the car. I'm ordering my Corbeau seats soon. Who knows the best place to get them?! Glad to be back!

• Sponsors (?)

actually, the twin turbo is in the works... It should be done by summer. We are working on a fuel system now. We're shooting for 800RWHP. Glad to see you guys are still around. What do you guys think of the VX2000's for seats? Has anyone seen these in person?

your building a TT right now? Yo, you're crazy man.

Of course you pick the most expensive seat. Typical reeber. lol I like it, but don't know if I'm a fan of the 44" waist support. Seems like it wouldn't grab me like I'd expect a Corbeau/Recaro/Sparco to. :shrug:

Yeah, I'm a 32 inch waist... Maybe the vx2000's are too wide. you never know though... I might have a fat passenger some day!

As far as the TT is concerned, I am still in the planning phase. Not sure how crazy I want to go. I want to cut the least out the engine bay. Once the plans are together, we'll pull the motor and send the car to paint while it's being built. So, it's a long way away, but I am destined to have my car completed by January '08.