I'm back!

LLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT! I now have internet access here in beautiful central Texas! granted I have to walk a good clip from my dorm style barricks to get to it, but that's not the point. :D So anyone miss me, besides NK and Dad? How's the BBFCM? Chelle?

I'll be checking in pretty regularly, mostly on weekends becuase of the travel it takes to get here, but I figured I'd let you guys know I'd be stopping by a lot more often now.

Everybody: don't forget to stop and celebrate this Memorial day! :flag:

~1/2 NK

NK: What's this I hear about your phone being lost in the bar-lands of Phoenix??Got some splainin' to do about that....

• Sponsors (?)

The BBFCM is doing good! And yes we do miss you kicking about! Glad to hear you're doing well and look forward to hearing from you a little more frequently now!

And yes, we're doing our bit to remember those who gave their lives to protect our freedom, our veterens and those who are currently serving (including YOU!!!)!!!
:flag: :flag: :flag:

Hey, Sweetie! Thought you had to study for a big exam :scratch: Did the pics that I sent of Latigo serve your purposes?

Sorry I wasn't here when you called today; I had been hearing some grumbling from Phoenix about my not having worked a holiday in a while, so I figured this would be the least troublesome weekend.

Glad to hear you're onjline again. We'll get some more phone cards sent out to tide you over 'til you get your cell back.

Type at you later. Your mom and I are right now going out to torture Chance and Rascal with a garden hose and some shampoo! :rolleyes:

1/2 No Kttn said:
NK: What's this I hear about your phone being lost in the bar-lands of Phoenix??Got some splainin' to do about that....

Ummm......... Kris, Dina, Jose, Another Tequilla, and 3 double SoCo's...... You figure it out......

Anyway... I miss seein' ya. Checking on flights for the fourth now.

~Critter

Okay quick response for now, more tommorow. It's good to be back online. Wish i had more time to make the treck here, but it makes the weekends more worthwhile to me.
NK> Email me would you? I seemed to have "missplaced" your email addy.

and write letters too, i got one from your grandma today, and still none from you. HMMMMMMMMMM!
Dad> Send stamps too!!!!!!!!
BBFCM & Chelle> Thanks for responding and letting me know I was missed.

1/2 No Kttn said:
Okay quick response for now, more tommorow. It's good to be back online. Wish i had more time to make the treck here, but it makes the weekends more worthwhile to me.
NK> Email me would you? I seemed to have "missplaced" your email addy.

and write letters too, i got one from your grandma today, and still none from you. HMMMMMMMMMM!
Dad> Send stamps too!!!!!!!!
BBFCM & Chelle> Thanks for responding and letting me know I was missed.

I sent a letter! btw: Dina found my phone.

~Critter

StangDreamin' said:
After he bought a new one. :rlaugh:
LOL. That's always how it happens. We'll buy new tools just so we can find our old ones.

It works for plants too. We bought some elephant ear bulbs. They didn't do squat for a month. We finally bought some already started plants and 2 weeks later the bulbs sprouted. :rolleyes:

-Chelle