I'm new

Biggstang67

Nov 19, 2010
Hey all I am new here, when I was 16 my dad had gotten me a 1968 coupe. I was young and showed little to no interest in it after a year went by. Now I am 24 years old living in the tri cities Washington and just recently got my hands on a 1967 fastback. I plan on restoring this bad boy to the full extent. Just wanted to say hello and hope to get to know some of you better. from the NW or just around the country! Here is my new found pride and joy. Complete car just torn apart. No cancer except the floor pans, which seems to be the norm. Car had not moved since 1982 and it took me a year to talk the owner out of it! You could never guess the small price I actually got this for. a steal :D

Image-1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, I have learned a lot on this one considering the entire car was riddled with dents and creases. Have learned a lot of body work tricks and techniques so far. My dad showed me some of his "old school" tricks. I would say so far 96% of the work done so far has been my self, and plan on making this a learning experience. I wanna do almost all of this my self. as far as welding and what not. all new grounds for me here. So wish me the best of luck! :D