im out woooooooooohoooooo

Synned

took tubgirl on a date and got banned
Mar 31, 2005
Philly
WOOT SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER!!!

Hah I did a long burnout in the parking lot today (dick move i dont really care)
lol...and when I was in the line to exit the school one of the teachers stopped me (she was on a walkie talkie) and asked if it was me that did it...I said no and she said that they said it was a green car and let me go.

Hah colorblind teachers :)

So anyway....schools out!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

congrats, enjoy it man. i finished with college a year a go. when you get out from the cover of school the bills seem to get sooo much bigger and the mustang fund gets smaller because of it. what a pita, f-those double edge swords.
my suggestion: get a job work your ass off but more importantly enjoy the hell out of your summer. when you have to work all year round all of a sudden you have no summer break-just work, bills and shrinkage (of the mustang fund that is)
once again congrats to you and everyone else who is out and free for the summer!
-fawcett

When we got out of school I did something liek that in my truck except it was in the mud and I just kept dropping it in reverse, then back in first, and so on. Made a pretty big hole and my truck was covered in mud.

me and 2 freinds did breakstands in our parking lot too. someone ratted us out so we all got tickets. our school cop dropped them in court because he said he only gave them to us because the principal told him to. he said he enjoyed it:D