!@#$!@#$!@#ing Weather People!!!!!

N20Jnky

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2002
Geesh... Can you believe the weather forcast!!!! It has changed at least three times in the last 24 hours... I wish I could be as undecided with my clients and still keep my job!!! :shrug:

Guess I'll do what I always do... Wake up in the morning and look out my window to see what the weather report is... ARG!!!!!

Hope to see you all at the Ford Drags....

• Sponsors (?)

No kidding man, I'm getting so frustrated with the rain on WEEKENDS. The weekdays have been so awesome lately. But it's almost like our weekends are cursed with rain.

Been looking forward to this Ford drag day, and getting still pumped at the idea... but NOOO!!!

Oh well.

No doubt. I've been geeked up for this all week. The weather channel is saying there is a 30% chance for showers starting around midnight tonight, but it jumps to an 80% chance by tomorrow night. Hopefully, this high pressure will keep the rain away until after 4:00 pm tomorrow. :bang:

N20Jnky said:
Geesh... Can you believe the weather forcast!!!! It has changed at least three times in the last 24 hours... I wish I could be as undecided with my clients and still keep my job!!! :shrug:

I don't know where you get your weather info, but I've been seeing rain forecast for this weekend since last weekend. The window forecast is the only one I pay any attention to anymore. :D