Injectors....

casper98gt

Jun 27, 2005
NH
I have 19#'ers and i have replaced one already and another is leaking. So i thought i might as well step up to 24#'ers due to cam, heads and intake. What exactly do i need. I know the injectors, but when it comes to the MAF, i found places that only sell the MAF housing thats calibrated for 24#'ers. So i need to have my Stock MAF calibrated somehow as well ??

• Sponsors (?)

So if i just bought 24#'ers. I will need to buy the MAF housing for 24#'ers and i will have to send them my MAF? Or can i just buy a 24# calibrated MAF somewhere and use it in my stock housing ?

You need to buy a MAF calibrated to your computer type and 24# injectors. If I were you I would buy the MAF new, and bypass the multiple ones you will buy used from some ebayer who says "it works great". Warranties are a wonderful thing. PMAS and Pro-M are both great companies who stand behind their product. Gotta love the limited lifetime warranty of the PMAS though.........

So if i just bought 24#'ers. I will need to buy the MAF housing for 24#'ers and i will have to send them my MAF? Or can i just buy a 24# calibrated MAF somewhere and use it in my stock housing ?

Like stated above. Just buy the c and l, comes with flow tube calibrated for 24's and you reuse the stock sensor. you dont need to send anything anywhere

Has anyone used a meter from the 'new' Pro M?

Just curious about feedback.

Matt, when you order I'd just call Dave. He's good people and will chat with you a bit about the decision. He can also let you know about stock on hand, etc.
Good luck.

Awesome, sounds good. I have never had any expierence with MAf's. So i will trust you all. I will order that piece from the site i linked to.

HISSIN- Who is Dave...is he someone on these boards? Or does he work for the company i linked to ? Thanks a bunch.

HISSIN- Who is Dave...is he someone on these boards? Or does he work for the company i linked to ? Thanks a bunch.

Dave is the man at JD's. Very nice guy - he has always been gracious with me and answered product questions and BS'd about stuff for awhile.

The guy is tryin to save money guys. I have been using c and l without issues. He will be fine with it until he feels like forkin over the money for a nice expensive peice.

Hey I am all for doing things on a budget, but the 20-50 buck you will save using a c&l vs a pro-m or PMAS isn't worth it. If there is one item you shouldn't skimp on it is the MAF meter. I am glad yours is working for you.